1. Tell us about your current role, what does the job entail?
I am currently the HR Team Leader and am responsible for the upkeep of the general HR area. My role is to ensure that the HR team can work as efficiently as possible, and manage and delegate the workload across the HR function.
2. How long have you worked in IPF?
I’ve been working in IPF since November 2017.
3. What attracted you to working there?
Opportunities. IPF offers great career opportunities to all staff and has Career Paths in place for all employees in every department.
4. Tell us about your average day?
Every day varies for me due to the nature of my role. Recruitment is always a big priority for us as we continue to grow as a company. Some of my other duties on a daily basis include systems management, contract /document preparation, and updating/creating IPF policies and procedures.
5. What do you enjoy about your job?
Bringing candidates through the recruitment process and seeing them succeed in a role in the company. Helping colleagues resolve issues they may be having from a HR or IT standpoint and bringing new ideas to management to help colleagues do their jobs as efficiently as possible.
6. What are the challenges?
Fast-paced environment and it is important to stay as organised as possible to ensure you are not overloaded with tasks. Ensuring the people we hire are good fits for both the role and the company.
7. Describe the work culture in the company.
All IPF staff are very supportive of one another and happy to help their colleagues in whatever way they can. This supportive culture helps encourage staff to go outside their comfort zone and benefits the company and individual staff.
8. What advice would you give to somebody interested in working there?
If you are willing to put the effort in and have a good attitude, IPF is a fantastic company to build your career. Career Paths are in place for all staff which gives you a clear route to progress your career.
9. Is there something unique or interesting about your company that you’d like to share with jobseekers (perks, benefits, training, social clubs etc)
The training IPF provides for its staff is second-to-none and is tailored for everybody depending on where they currently are in their career.
HR Team Leader