As part of Financial Wellness Month, we have designed this free Budget Calculator to help you keep track of your spending and plan for the year ahead.
How can a household budget help you?
- Gives you more control over your money – a budget gives you a clearer picture of your spending and saving habits. It can help you decide on your financial priorities.
- Keeps you focused on your goals – avoid unnecessary spending so that you can afford the things that are important to you.
- Helps you get your savings on track – by understanding what you need to spend monthly, it can be easier to decide how much you can save, and what you ned to save for (new car, home repairs etc).
- Allows you to be prepared for expected and unexpected costs – budgeting can help you set aside money for emergency costs.
- Provides you with early warning for potential problems – by taking a big picture view you will see potential problems in advance
Keeping a household budget can be a great first step in putting a robust Financial Plan in place for you and your family.
Click the PDF below to access your free Calculator and start your Budget today!