Pension Death Claim
Below, we have outlined a simple step-by-step guide to settling the claim on a pension policy after the death of a loved one.
Our dedicated team will be on hand to help guide you through the process.
Step 2: The following paperwork will be required:
- Certified copy of the Death Certificate
- A completed Death Claim form (See below to download)
- Grant of Probate may be required depending on the value of the pension
- Copy of valid Photo ID & Proof of address of beneficiary
- A copy of marriage Certificate if Applicable
- Death claim form, to be completed by the executor of the deceased’s estate
- Other Requirements may be required.
Step 3: The Insurance Company will assess the claim.
If any further requirements are needed at this stage they will contact you to request same.
Step 4: Claim is settled and payment made
Once the claim is assessed and finalised payment will be made by EFT/ Cheque to the beneficiary of the policy.
Claim Forms by Life Company:
New Ireland Assurance