Irish Pensions and Finance

Pensions from Abroad Retirement Claims – Irish Pensions and Finance

Do you have a pension from abroad?
If you have previously worked abroad, you may have contributed to or be entitled to a company pension or the relevant countries state pension.
We are capable of helping you source your pension particularly UK State pensions and NHS pensions. 

Making a claim on one of these can be a more complex task when living outside of the state. The process for making this claim and the options available to you will depend on the Pension Authority rules within that state.

    Submit your details:  
    Submit your details below and we will be in touch to talk you through the next steps for claiming your pension.

    * Indicates required field

    Name *



    Email *

    Contact Number *

    Exisiting Pension Details: *

By submitting your details above, you agree to be contacted by Irish Pensions & Finance in relation to services provided, At IPF, we take your data protection seriously and will only use your data as outlined in our privacy statement.